Don't know why I put this...oh well...just enjoy

Monday, May 3, 2010

Umm...Random stuff

Hello guys...I am the Pokemon Fire Commander now, of Team Rocket. I am the Fire Commander because I use fire elements and I like Team Rocket...I'm evil sorry, just joking.Ok I am very sorry to keep you waiting for the shit of it, I have this travel log due in and this freak is copying me in this cool stuff blog, so I have to keep myself unique.Anyway, I am the Fire Commander.My Pokemon Friend's website www.coolstuff2597.blogspot.com go there and meet him.Comment good stuff about him or I will crush you.His cool stuff website is ok, but he can't be genuine.Go to this webstite:For GBA and Emu go here: just click nds or gba man.Ok I already mentioned Doperoms.Go there ok.But for nds files is kinda hard.Just this for now...prepare yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment